Terms & Conditions
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON ANYTHING SOLD ON THESE PREMISES. Look it over before you buy it. Once you buy it, it’s yours. If items are not paid for at the end of auction you will NOT be allowed to buy at the next auction until your balance is paid in full.
- Any group (or lot) of items you pull aside to bid on is subject to be “picked from”. If anybody wants an item sold separate out of that lot, it will be sold separate.
- Items “being picked” are to be “pulled aside” and not moved from row to row or lot to lot! Box lots are consigned and unloaded… not “made up”. DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN BOX LOTS!
- STEALING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE BANISHED FROM THE PREMISES AND SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION. If you see any stealing taking place, please notify an auctioneer or other staff member, immediately!!!!
- As soon as you buy something it is your responsibility. We are NOT responsible for anything stolen during or after the sale! You have until 10:00am, the day after sale, to pick up your purchased items. Items not picked up by 10:00am will them belong to Floyd’s Auction Co. unless something is worked out ahead of time.
- Floyd’s Auction company charges 10% buyer’s premium for cash/checks and 13% for credit cards. Sales tax is 7%. If you are tax exempt, please make sure to give your tax # to the office before the sale starts!
- You must pay for anything charged to you. If there is a mistake made, say so immediately and we will do our best to figure it out!
- ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING!! THE minute a consignor drops off a consignment it becomes property of Floyd’s Auction Co. To be sold the day of auction! IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO BUY GOODS from a consignor! If we, or anyone else, witnesses this happening, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to come back!
- NO MEAN DOGS. All dogs must be on a leash.
- Consignments are accepted Thursday-Tuesday 9:00-4:30. We will start on the inside of the building when the inside is full we will move consignors outside in the yard. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RAIN OR STOLEN GOODS! You can also bring consignments Wednesday morning from & till 8:30. The commission rate on items sold is 20%. Please call to make sure someone is here! Buddy 843-283-9592 or Katie 843-283-3443.
- Items consigned should be put in your designated consignor spot! PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS when setting out your items so they do not fall!! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT GETS BROKEN!!
- All consignors are responsible for removing your unsold items! Items are to be picked up no later than 5:00pm the day of the sale or they become our property to do with as we see fit!
- This is an absolute auction, with the exception of trailers and titles vehicles. We charge $20.00 if not sold; standard commission if item sells.
- Consignors can pick up their checks after 12:00pm the day after the sale! Checks will be picked up at Floyd’s Consignment! Money will not be handed out any earlier! Checks will be mailed upon request. We are not responsible for money not picked up after 5 days!
- STEALING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If you are caught you will be banished from the premises and subjected to prosecution. If you see any stealing taking place, please notify an auctioneer or other staff member, immediately! Any questionable activity will be settled by videotape!
- ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING!! Consignors, the minute you drop off your consignment it becomes property of Floyd’s Auction Co. To be sold the day of the auction! IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO SELL YOUR OWN GOODS!! If we, or anyone else, witnesses this happening, you will be asked to leave immediately and will not be allowed to be a consignor!
Copyright © 2017 •
Floyd's Auction Company • All Rights Reserved
Powered by: AuctionServices.com